We have a small but thriving campus at Yash Papers. Take a tour with us! We have:
- Three paper machines which manufacture low grammage MG industrial bleached and unbleached grades of paper. Our grammage range is from 30-80 GSM. We produce very specialized grades for wrapping, packaging, interleaving, food and pharmaceutical uses. Our total production capacity is 39,100 MTPA.
- One integrated pulp mill which produces both bleached and unbleached pulp grades from agro based raw materials. The total capacity of the pulp mill is 130 TPD.
- Two power plants, one with an output of 2.5 MW; the other with an output of 6 MW. Both have extraction-cum-condensing turbines and rice husk based FBC boilers.
- A chemical recovery plant with a capacity of 145 MT BD solids.
- An elaborate R&D setup that focuses on the individual needs of our customers and researches specific solutions for them. We start by seeking to understand the processes of our customers and their end usages so we can supply them with specialized qualities which best fulfill their needs.
And finally, we are one of the rare companies to have a complete distributed control system with the capability of controlling the entire plant operation from a single room. This setup allows us to pinpoint exactly what is happening on every machine at any given time. By clicking through different screens on the control system, we can see the entire plant's functions. This system helps us run our operation smoothly and optimally at all times.